ROYAL4810BROWN size-80x150 cm
- Online only
I. General Terms And Conditions
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts you conclude with us as provider (Selda Özbünar) via the website www.carpet1001.de . Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of its own conditions.
(2) consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is every natural Person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that can predominantly neither commercial nor their independent vocational activity may be attributed. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal Person or a legal partnership, in concluding a legal transaction in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 conclusion of the contract
(1) the subject-matter of the contract is the sale of Goods.
(2) the Setting of the product on our website we make you a binding offer to conclude a contract to in the description of the specified conditions.
(3) The contract is concluded via the Online shopping cart system as follows:
The Goods intended for purchase are stored in the "shopping cart". Via the corresponding button in the navigation bar, you can call the "shopping cart" and make Changes at any time.
After Calling the page "checkout" and entering personal data and payment and shipping terms are finally displayed again, all the order data on the order summary page.
If you use it as a method of payment, an Immediate payment System (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Postpay, Immediately), you will be guided, either in our Online Shop on the order summary page, or you will be first redirected to the website of the provider of the immediately number-system.
The forwarding is done to the Immediate payment System, make the corresponding selection or input of your data. Finally, you will be directed back to our Online Shop on the order summary page.
Before submitting the order, you have the opportunity here to check all the details again to change (also using the "back" of the Internet browser) or cancel the purchase.
By submitting the order via the button "pay now" to explain order in a legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) the execution of The order and Delivery of all in connection with the contract required information should be by E-Mail partly automated. You therefore have to ensure that you have stored in your E-Mail address is correct, the receiving of emails is technically ensured and especially not by SPAM filters is prevented.
§ 3 Right Of Retention, Reservation Of Ownership
(1) A lien can only exercise if they are claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the complete payment of the purchase price.
§ 4 warranty
(1) the statutory warranty rights exist.
(2) As a consumer, you will be asked to check the goods upon delivery immediately for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to us and the shipper complaints as quickly as possible. If you do not, this has no effect on your legal warranty claims.
§ 5 choice of law
(1) German law applies. In the case of consumers this choice of law applies only insofar as the mandatory provisions of the Law of the state of the habitual residence of the consumer of the protection granted is not withdrawn (favourability principle).
(2) the provisions of The UN purchasing law specifically does not apply.
II. client information
1. The identity of the seller
Schwabacher Straße 85
Alternative Dispute Resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court Online dispute resolution (odr platform), which is accessible using https://ec.europa.eu/odr (https://ec.europa.eu/odr).
2. Information on the status of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the contract conclusion itself and the correction options are executed in accordance with the provisions of the "conditions of contract" of our General terms and conditions (part I.).
3. Contract Language, Contract Text Storage
3.1. The contract language is German.
3.2. The full text of the contract is not stored by us. Before submitting the order via the Online shopping basket system the contract data can be printed using the print function of the browser or saved electronically. After receipt of the order from us the order data, the legally prescribed information for distance selling contracts and the General terms and conditions, again by E-Mail to you.
4. Essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services are to be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and payment modalities
5.1. In the respective Offers prices and shipping costs listed are total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. You are via an appropriately designated button on our website or in the respective offer callable, will be shown during the ordering process separately and are payable by you in addition unless delivery free of shipping costs.
5.3. The delivery to countries outside the European Union may be incurred which we are not responsible for additional costs such as duties, taxes, or money transfer fees (Transfer fees or exchange fees of credit institutions), which are to be borne by you. Costs of money transfer are to be borne by you, even in the cases in which the delivery member state in the EU, the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
5.4. The available payment types are shown under an appropriately labeled button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.5. Insofar as the individual payment types not otherwise specified, payment claims from the completed contract immediately due for payment.
6. Terms and conditions of delivery
6.1. The terms and conditions of delivery, the delivery date and any existing shipping restrictions can be found under a correspondingly-named button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2. If you are a consumer is regulated by law, that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold goods during the shipment passes to you only upon Handover of the goods to you, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured occurs. This does not apply if you are: nominated transport company or have otherwise been appointed to execute the dispatch specific Person.
7. Statutory Warranty Rights
The liability for defects is governed by the 'warranty' provision in our standard business terms (part I).
These terms and conditions and customer information have been created by the specialized in IT law jurists of the dealers Federal and be permanently checked for legal compliance. The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and liable in the event of warnings. You can find more information at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service (https://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service).
last update: 07.12.2017